SERVICE SUPPLIER MEMBERSHIP
This category is open to professional practices that wish to provide professional services of high ethical standards to the participants in the franchise sector. These include law firms, banks, insurance companies, franchise consultants, brand and marketing companies, IT companies and many others.
NAFBM has an underlying basis on which membership is granted and controlled, and a code of Ethics and Business practices to which all members subscribe.
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR SERVICE SUPPLIERS
- The annual subscription is based on calendar year and the fee payable in the year in which a member first joins will be pro-rated on a quarterly basis.
- A thorough assessment of each applicant company is made before membership is granted. This would typically include a look at the viability of the concept as well as the presence of appropriate documentation, with the minimum requirements being:
- Completed application form.
- CAC registration documents.
- Download and read the code of ethics and sign by checking the box at the bottom of this page.
- One of the benefits of being a member of the association is that your business will be listed on the association’s website. Please fill the form below with the necessary information about your business.
- Kindly note that membership is automatically renewed for the subsequent year. Please inform NAFBM if you would like to terminate your membership and request for an opt-out form. Membership termination will only be accepted upon receipt of completed opt-out form.
- Kindly note that it will take 3 - 5 working days for the review process to be completed before feedback is received.
- All documents should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org For more information, please contact the secretariat email@example.com or +234 908 569 7777.