Franchisor membership is for companies in good standing that are franchising already.
NAFBM has an underlying basis on which membership is granted and controlled, and a code of Ethics and Business practices to which all members subscribe.
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR FRANCHISOR MEMBERSHIP
- The annual subscription is based on calendar year and the fee payable in the year in which a member first joins will be pro-rated on a quarterly basis.
- A thorough assessment of each applicant company is made before membership is granted. This would typically include a look at the viability of the concept as well as the presence of appropriate documentation, with the minimum requirements being:
- Completed application form.
- CAC registration documents.
- Download and read the code of ethics and sign by checking the box at the bottom of this page.
- For full membership, the franchised concept must have been in operation successfully for two years in Nigeria.
- One of the benefits of being a member of the association is that your business will be listed on the association’s website. Please fill the form below with the necessary information about your business.
- Kindly note that membership is automatically renewed for the subsequent year. Please inform NAFBM if you would like to terminate your membership and request for an opt-out form. Membership termination will only be accepted upon receipt of completed opt-out form.
- All documents should be sent to email@example.com For more information, please contact the secretariat firstname.lastname@example.org or +234 908 569 7777.