This category is open to franchisees of member brands.
Franchisees can enjoy all the usual benefits as well as receive invites to attend workshops, seminars and networking events. Franchisees who are paying members of the association has voting rights and can nominate themselves to serve on the association's council and working committees.
NAFBM has an underlying basis on which membership is granted and controlled, and a code of Ethics and Business practices to which all members subscribe.
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR FRANCHISEE MEMBERSHIP
- The annual subscription is based on calendar year and the fee payable in the year in which a member first joins will be pro-rated on a quarterly basis.
- A thorough assessment of each applicant company is made before membership is granted. This would typically include a look at the viability of the concept as well as the presence of appropriate documentation, with the minimum requirements being:
- Completed application form.
- CAC registration documents.
- Download and read the code of ethics and sign by checking the box at the bottom of this page.
- For full membership, the franchised concept must have been in operation successfully for two years in Nigeria.
- A copy of the latest financial statements of the franchise company.
- One of the benefits of being a member of the association is that your business will be listed on the association’s website. Please fill the form below with the necessary information about your business.
- Kindly note that membership is automatically renewed for the subsequent year. Please inform NAFBM if you would like to terminate your membership and request for an opt-out form. Membership termination will only be accepted upon receipt of completed opt-out form.
- All documents should be sent to email@example.com For more information, please contact the secretariat firstname.lastname@example.org or +234 908 569 7777.